Welcome to Catholic Community Choir!
- Join us for our 3rd Annual Breakfast with Santa on Saturday, December 3rd. For tickets and more info, visit the BWS Page.
- CCC will be singing at the 2016 Archbishop's Christmas Benefit for Children & at the St. Kevin Christmas Eve Mass. To participate in either event, visit the quick links for sign ups or the Public Singing Appearances page.
- Registration for our Spring Production (TBA) will begin in early January. Check back soon for information and registration.
- Registration for 2016 Summer Camps will be available in January. Check back soon for information and registration!
From tHe Director
Dear CCC Family,
I would like to begin by thanking you all for the outpouring of love and support for me and my family during this difficult time. I appreciate your kindness and I ask that you please continue to remember us in your daily prayers.
The season has quickly gone by and we are busy preparing for the opening night of Disney's The Lion King Jr.! We hope you can join us in this historic production as we journey to Pride Rock and celebrate the circle of life as a family. Tickets are available to pre-order online at the link to the right.
After our production of Disney's The Lion King Jr., we head into our busy Christmas season! Please join us at any and all of the below events!
- Singing at The Delaware County Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner
- 3rd Annual Breakfast with Santa on Saturday, December 3rd
- Annual Archbishop's Christmas Benefit for Children on December 19th
- Annual Christmas Eve mass with CCC on December 24th
Finally, please save the dates for our spring show weekend: March 30th and 31st at 7:00pm and April 1st and 2nd at 2:00pm. Show TBA soon!
We have many great things happening at CCC! Please keep in touch! We hope to see you soon!
May God bless you and keep you safe!
Please know that you are all always in my daily prayers.
Peace and Harmony,
Mr. Jeffrey P. Braconnier
President & Founder
610-544-5217 Ext. 1886
Catholic Community Choir is dedicated to enhancing the musical, artistic and spiritual development of all children (18 months-18 years old) by engaging the youth in community theater performances, teaching the children to broaden their artistic talents on and off stage and through service to our local communities.